[cut-team] Very good idea

davi at gnu.org davi at gnu.org
Mon Oct 25 07:59:07 UTC 2010

man-d wrote:
> I'm afraid because there is not more activity here. I know Squeeze is
> on the road and will be fantastic.

Let's allow take a rest to the ones who actually do the work.

We all like to watch the activity and fear when we feel it is stalled, but we
have to understand than the ones who actually do the work can not show
activity just to look active.

IMHO, a good plan is stop now and restart after squeeze release.

> CUT and his ideas, from my Debian point of view is one of the best thing
> that can happen to free software those days.

I absolutely agree with you.