[cut-team] CUT Implemented in 8 Lines of Shell

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Sep 14 07:46:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Attached is a "CUT" implementation in 8 lines of shell.  After bundling
> this file into a udeb and generating an installer image, the result is
> a "constantly usable" iso that installs the 20100912 version of squeeze
> from snapshot.debian.org [0]. It does this by leveraging the "constant
> usability" of the stable installer, and then springboarding into the
> testing snapshot.

What are you trying to prove?

How are you going to provide btrfs support in your stable installer?

We want to build something that bring the latest and greatest of Debian
to users eager of using it, and you want to convince us to not do it.
But you should know that you don't get to dictate how other spend their
time...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer ◈ [Flattr=20693]

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)