[cut-team] Using the CUT ftp server

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:53:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

It appears that my account is part of the alioth low disk space
problem since I've generated over 1 GiB of CUT images in 10 days
(10days*4snapshots/day*2images/snapshot*16MiB/image).  Anyway, I need a
new location to use for hosting these images.

I see that there is already a public CUT ftp server [0].  I wanted to
get permission before using it since I'll be generating over 3
GiB/month, and I don't want to lead to any unexpected bandwidth costs
for the owner or use all their disk space. So, who owns that system, and
can I start uploading?

Thanks,
Mike

[0] ftp://cut.alioth.debian.org/pub/cut