[cut-team] CUT dvd generation

Michael Gilbert mgilbert at debian.org
Fri Jul 27 22:26:22 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:19 PM, James D. Tyler wrote:
> Is there an official way to create a CUT dvd from the snapshot.debian.org
> repositorie that the netinstalls are based upon?

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.  I've been meaning to respond.  I have not
pushed the code anywhere yet, but I've been meaning to set up a git
repo (and there have been other requests to do that anyway).  I'm
quite busy, but I'll try to get around to that in the next week.

As for generating a dvd iso specifically, you'll need to do some
research on how to implement that within the existing build tools.

Best wishes,
Mike