[D-community-discuss] List of contributors

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Dec 21 10:08:53 UTC 2007

Hi Mauro,

> I've edited the etchfaq a little, and here is my question:
> can i add everything that i found 'interesting' to that page? or
> should i ask and here on this list first?
> because i actually found http://wiki.debian-community.org/etchfaq/
> pretty... emtpy :P

No, please go ahead.

Of course it might happen that I or someone else moves content around, both
within the faq (ordering) or moving it somewhere else - but I dont see this
happen too much/often or as a problem. IMO it's rather part of the beauty of
wikis: some people add content, some people organize content, some fix typos,
some add pictures, some remove spam and so on.

> ( btw, sorry Holger for receiving this mail twice ;P )

np. I appreciate that you resend it to the list! :)

regards,
	Holger