[D-community-discuss] Created a ToDo wiki page

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Mon Jul 9 16:13:32 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

On Sunday 08 July 2007 17:16, you wrote:
> Right, I'll look into that then and try and get it setup.
> How would it work?

You edit a wiki page and put the feeds in there. read
http://debian-community.org/blog/ :-)

Then someone (me..) has to setup a cronjob, to fetch the feeds periodically.

> Do I push the config files directly to SVN?

Yes, for stuff which needs to be configured with config files, yes. If you add
new files, you also needs to add the fcopy command to one of the scripts in
trunk/fai-config-dir/scripts/

And then someone with access needs to run "fai softupdate" on the machine and
check that your changes where correct.

But this should be needed for less often.

> It seems I finally have internet on a daily basis, so. as promised,
> expect me to be more active here  :D

Yay!

regards,
	Holger