[D-community-discuss] HTML/CSS mockup of D-C.org site

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:13:21 CET 2007

On 3/9/07, Chris Lale <chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:
> Looks good (Ive got Iceweasel 2.0.0.1 too)! Well done.
>
> I haven't got one of the latest whizzy large screen monitors so the logo
> (799px x 165px) is a little dominant. It is also truncated if I make the
> browser window much smaller than full size. (For comparison, the logo on
> Debian.org is 179px x 61px.) Perhaps you might consider something a
> little smaller?

Yep, will do. I was sorta expecting this... I actually don't have a
whizzy large screen monitor either, I've only got an old 17" CRT
running at 1024x768. I'll fix it up this afternoon (Sydney time,
UTC+11 :) and send in a new one.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)