[D-community-discuss] HTML/CSS mockup of D-C.org site

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:21:16 CET 2007

On 3/10/07, Chris Lale <chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk> wrote:
> Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> > On 3/9/07, Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Yep, will do. I was sorta expecting this... I actually don't have a
> >> whizzy large screen monitor either, I've only got an old 17" CRT
> >> running at 1024x768.
>
> Oh, well. Perhaps for your next birthday ... ?

Which is tomorrow :)

> I noticed that the body text (under "About") also suffers truncation if
> I make the window too small. Perhaps that is just because this is a mockup?

I'm not exactly sure why this is; but I don't think it's too much of a
problem unless you're still running at 640x480 or something - using
Konqueror and medium text size I can fit everything in with a window <
800px wide.

It may be because the links bar on the side is fixed width; I'll
experiment with that.

> I hope you enjoyed your afternoon out.

Yes :)

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)