[D-community-discuss] Reactivating the project...

Martin Albisetti argentina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:09:26 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Rafal Czlonka <rafal.czlonka at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hey!  Thanks for stepping up.

> Which daemon(s) do you want to use for it? What sort of easy interface
> to add new accounts did you have in mind?

I really don't mind which email server we use. At this point I think
it's more or less what you feel most comfortable with.
It can be an interface, or a very well documented step-by-step
document. I don't think we need anything fancy right now, just have
the basics in place.

I'm sure Holger can go into details on the technical aspect a bit more
then I can.

Thanks!

Martin