[D-community-discuss] planet.es.d-community.org?

Mauro Lizaur lavaramano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:50:25 UTC 2008

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

> Hi Mauro,
>
> On Thursday 04 September 2008 19:08, Mauro Lizaur wrote:
> > Which would be the requirements to create a planet.es.debian-community.org
> > planet? I mean, how many members are needed to create it? etc etc :)
>
> just follow the usual debian-community.org rules: be nice - be debian related.
>
> that said, there is not really a minimum requierement. if you want to start it
> with 3-5 people, fine.
>
> (I assume you're aware of planeta.debian.net?!)

Hi Holger,
Great, probably i'll be asking how to create the planet.es.d-c.org planet :)
And yes, i'm aware of planeta.d.n, in fact i'm suscripted ;) (but for some weird
reason my posts aren't being shown correctly, just the first lines..)

Regards,
Mauro

JID: lavaramano at jabber.org
http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D  6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1