[D-community-discuss] New email address

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Tue Apr 6 11:43:53 UTC 2010

Hi Jose Antonio,

sorry for not replying earlier...!

On Montag, 5. April 2010, Jose Antonio Quevedo Muñoz wrote:
> i've taken a look to some maillists at the mail archive and i haven't
> seen any spam, you'll probably say i'haven't look for enough.
> I could be looking for spam but i think the best way would be to make me
> responsible of a maillist to make it free of spam.
> Do you like this way? in this case i could tell you 1 or 2, maybe 3,
> maillists to keep them free of spam.
> I like this way, it looks nice, isn't it?

and sorry for not being clear myself (and making you waste your time!)

I ment the spam on http://wiki.debian-community.org/ - someone already
thankfully clean the spam in the menu on the left, but if you read the text
there are spam-links embedded in it, mostly (or all?) pointing to
some .com.br sites... it would be awesome if you could go througth the wiki
and remove those.

And I shall create your email address.

cheers,
	Holger