[D-community-discuss] New email address

Jose Antonio Quevedo Muñoz joseantonio.quevedo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 14:27:09 UTC 2010

Hi all again,

if there are problems about spam maybe someone should consider to change
the access policy to the maillist or that place where the spam problem is.

Anyway, could anyone send me a link to one of these emails? look for
spam is one of the most stupid things i've ever done, and i've done a
lot of stupid things..

Cheers