[D-community-offtopic] So, what's that about Spongebob?

Mark Allums mark at allums.com
Wed Sep 16 20:49:22 UTC 2009

Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Ma,15.sep.09, 17:03:29, Mark Allums wrote:
>> Does off-topic allow occasional Ubuntu discussions, related to Debian?
>
> Why does it have to be related to Debian? ;)

Oh, I had in mind that Ubuntu could be better discussed on an Ubuntu
forum, even, anyway, uh...

I am mostly interested in Debian, but occasionally I want to know how
something in Debian relates to the outside world, but I still don't want
to waste time and space and effort on Ubuntu.  I would much rather talk
about Spongebob.

Mark A.