[D-community-offtopic] A Debian -offtopic mailing list: to be or not to be

Andrei Popescu andreimpopescu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:34:04 UTC 2011

[Cross-posted to: d-community-offtopic, debian-user]

[For those who don't know what I'm talking about, please see #425439
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=425439]

Hi,

Being the stubborn person that I am, I want to give one more chance to
the -offtopic list for Debian users and/or developers.

Thanks to Holger Levsen, the list is currently hosted on
lists.alioth.debian.org by the Debian Community project and has some 30+
subscribers. However, activity is zero (not counting the occasional
spam).

Interestingly, the OT threads on debian-user also went down a lot since
a few years, for reasons unknown to me.

So, unless something happens on the list (apart from this thread and the
spam) I intend to remove/delete the list within a month.

Regards,
Andrei