[D-community-offtopic] A Debian -offtopic mailing list: to be or not to be

Andrew McGlashan andrew.mcglashan at affinityvision.com.au
Mon Feb 28 18:10:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

In short, seeing what has been posted over the past 12 months, I can't
see the point in having the list, sorry.

There are so many emails, forums, etc .... there isn't enough hours for
me to consume any more time.  There is plenty of "noise" on some of the
lists that I already subscribe, such noise can be interesting, but most
of the time, it is something else to read and/or discard.

There's plenty of information overload on tap already!

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan