[D-community-offtopic] Whistle blowing

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Dec 7 11:45:11 UTC 2013

If you blow the whistle against a nation or big company you're a hero,
if you do the same for Linux you're a troll :D.

Linux folks are as good + as bad as anybody on this planet too.

Trust your emotions + experiences + research + off-all-list-discussions
with folks who don't want to make things public on their own.

_Nothing_ is objective. Don't get me wrong, I neither believe in
averaged conspiracy theories, nor in Linux only conspiracy theories.

Self-response = take care for what ever you prefer for your limited live
time. Nobody is good or bad, philosophy doesn't know the terms "good"
and "bad" in a way it's common.

Take care and take a rest ... after a while build your own subjective
opinion. You only have one life. Life after death is a paradox, since
death is for the end.

Everything is perfect for Linux, we are all the same, the trolls are
trolls. Wow! ;) For my point of view it sounds a little bit fascist,
just my subjective, manipulative opinion.

Don't forget to go to church at Holy feasts!

What do you think about making PMs public? What ever you recommend, I
never ever will make a PM public, but take an educated guess. How do you
value whistleblowing as long as it is to conform with your point of
view?

Is there some double standard?

:p
Ralle