[D-community-offtopic] A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 8 18:34:09 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-08 at 20:12 +0530, AP wrote:
> My intention was just to tell you that you too can be a bit more
> polite

Driving a car for me at the moment is a no-go, since I'm on medicine
against the symptoms of a bad cold. Perhaps the medicine does cause,
that I do not understand this mail and some other mails from you. So
don't care, resp. please don't read something into it, when I stop
continuing this discussion.

For me it becomes incoherent, I only understand "line wrapping" was a
metaphor for being "impolite". Maybe we could continue in 2 weeks or so,
when I'm able to follow, but then continuing likely/hopefully is
obsolet.

Regards,
Ralf in Wonderland