[D-community-offtopic] [LAU] [Fwd: Re: **** your sexism]

"Morel Bérenger" berenger.morel at neutralite.org
Wed Feb 13 09:03:44 UTC 2013

Le Mar 12 février 2013 19:25, Chris Bannister a écrit :
> i.e. http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/tmp/scr124thumb.png
At least, now I "understand" the subject.

But guys... Are you serious about that?
*This* image can be considered porn?
BTW, the only skin visible are shoulders, face, and a very small part of
thighs.
Not even breasts, which we can see anywhere on "people magazines" (not
sure about the word in English, but I mean "newspapers" dedicated to
famous people) and various publicities.

The girl's position is not even highly provocative. The only sad point
about that image, is that it is not really a beautiful one :D (tastes and
colors, anyway...)

Well, I know, all over the world we have various perception about moral
things, but be serious, please, or give me a serious, modern, definition
of pornography.
Notice the modern, because in one of the quoted posts, there was various
stuff about old studies, like one made in 19th century (they were google
results, anyway. Interesting for culture, but not as proofs). We are in
21th, now. Ok, in certain countries, girls with even eyes visible are
immoral, but should we really come to that extremism on mailing lists
dedicated to freedom?

Last thing, and maybe not least. I think free software world is only
possible when people are tolerant enough about usages of other countries.
Interpret those words as you want.