[D-community-offtopic] Unbelievable. Was: Re: OT - Convert output of byte count to GB count?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Feb 17 16:27:26 UTC 2013

Hi agroconsultor0,

somebody captured a thread, instead of replying to this thread or opening
a new one.

This OP ask people who were talking about a technical issue, Debian does
ship with apps that use wrong prefixes, to stop this discussion, calling
it a "ego demonstration".

You don't like to see the "noise" I make.

So what the OP and you want is to be moderators or perhaps more likely
dictators of this list.

Reconsider to filter the subject "Convert output of byte count to GB
count" to get rid of the noise the people make by this thread and to
filter mails from "ralf.mardorf@", I've got 2 mail addresses and both
include this.

You never explained that I make noise off-list, you don't use a real name,
this is an "ego demonstration".

Please, if somebody should reply, neither do it to me or to this list, but
, resp. d-community-offtopic at lists.alioth.debian.org .

A lot of noise is made by people who are unable to read top posting, HTML
and who are unable to use filters and who don't accept continuing to talk
at D-community-offtopic.

Humans aren't standardised. I like to help people, ask for help myself,
but I also like to write OT. I also don't like all mails I receive, but
I'm able to unsubscribe, to use the MUA's filters, or simply not to read a
mail I receive.

What's your problem agroconsultor0?

Regards,
Ralf