[D-community-offtopic] wacky question

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 22 06:16:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 22:24 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Friday 21 June 2013 22:07:01 Greg wrote:
> > > I agree with you, but they are still not dangerous for me, since I'm a
> > > German. If my own country will get even harmless data, it's different
> > > for me. I guess most us aren't from the USA, since this is an
> > > international mailing list. This thread, perhaps should be moved to the
> > > off-topic list?
>
> You have missed the point, Ralf.  The USA government is collecting all its
> data, but it is only using the information for non-Americans.  I.e. for you
> and me.  Tor is beginning to sound more attractive by the email at the
> moment!

What are they collecting? The emails I write to Linux mailing lists,
perhaps the mails to Jack devel, "Jack-Devel Private Archives
Authentication":
http://lists.jackaudio.org/private.cgi/jack-devel-jackaudio.org/

Do they collect my mails to Debian user, an open mailing list?

And then, will they hijack me and bring me to Guantanamo, because I
dislike Obama? More likely I run into issues because I dislike Mrs.
Merkel.