[D-community-offtopic] wacky question reloaded

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 25 13:51:56 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 09:57 -0300, André Nunes Batista wrote:
> Ralf,
>
> I'm baffled by your messages. How can you just say such things as
> "Islamic people are insane"?! The crazy one to me is you who seems to
> swallow every piece of crap put in western agenda.
>
> Tell me of a western country which respects human rights. Also, tell me
> more about the way US treats immigrants and foreigners. Tell me about
> Guantanamo. Tell me about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Tell me about all
> these "oil wars". Tell me more.
>
> I completely saddened to see someone on free software community to so
> naively defend western agenda based only on the fact that you have more
> disgust for middle east politics.

Hi André,

I'm fighting against the social imbalances of my own country Germany and
against the social imbalances of all other nations. I never claimed that
there is any perfect nation.

I'm also fighting for the rights of Islamic people!

Do you do any social work too?

Guantanamo is the wrong way, but we anyway need to protect us against
the shariah and jihad idiots. They're using modern media, ergo
intelligence agencies need to do it too.

I never claimed that this is good or even ok!

You criticise this, but you don't come with any solution how to solve
those issues.

Where are your ideas? What should all those nations do?

Again, I'm an anarchist and I would like to see our world similar to
this:
http://www.google.de/search?q=my+little
+pony&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48293060,d.Yms&biw=1152&bih=724&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=F6DJUdzQBYftswajiIDYBw

But I'm not _crazy_, such a world is utopia.

Regards,
Ralf