[D-community-offtopic] wacky question reloaded

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 25 14:20:04 UTC 2013

Andrei English isn't my native language. Please read it within the
context and don't quote a singe sentence out of context.

I'm pro decent Islamic people myself!

You only want to see it that black and white, so again, where are the
solutions, how to make our world a better place for everybody?

Where are the list of Islamic nations that do care for human rights?

Guantanamo is completely wrong and you will only find words from me
against Guantanamo and Obama, I never was pro.

Offending data protection isn't good, but it's not such a drama as
people want it to be.

Note, data protection isn't only offended by Western nations.