[D-community-offtopic] Neither postmaster nor listmaster notification while mails don't come through the list

Andrei POPESCU andreimpopescu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:47:21 UTC 2013

[resending to the list, didn't notice I was CC only]

On Sb, 29 iun 13, 11:18:44, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> perhaps, but OTOH you quoted out of context, I never claimed that _all_
> Moslems are bad. Is it appropriate to call free nations fascist, IOW
> calling the people who are living in the USA, Germany (and IIRC other
> countries were named too) fascists?

The -offtopic list (or debian-user, but that is not my responsibility)
is not the correct place to call anyone a fascist, whether they deserve
it or not. If you have to do it via private mail.

> However, I wonder if I'm not allowed to send to this list and Debian
> user anymore, without being notified about this. *?*

Not the -offtopic list.

> Since I don't know if the Alice account is working, I'll forward this
> request by another account, so my apologies assumed you receive this
> mail several times.

I only got it once, your server might be at fault.

Kind regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)