encfs systemd startup script - how to ask for a password?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 23 19:09:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-04-23 at 19:14 +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> What am I doing wrong, and what can I do about it?

Your mistake is to switch to systemd, while there's no need to do this.

My "main" distro is Arch Linux, so I have to use systemd for this
distro, but for my Debian install, a mix of stable, testing and
unstable, I stay with SysV.

I need the (for my needs) advantages of Arch Linux, but I dislike its
disadvantage being based on systemd.

If you want to reply, please neither reply to Debian user, nor to me
privately, join
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/d-community-offtopic .

Regards,
Ralf