[D-community-offtopic] Am I paranoid?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 25 08:08:55 UTC 2014

> Thanks for replying

No! Thank you. No really, it's ok. Don't mention it.

> Hi.

OK. Hi.

> or, simply unpacking a tarball into /.

Awesome! Can you explain how to do that? I do need step by step
instructions though, logins, roothacks and all. Slashdot has gone
downhill so much lately. Really seriously _needs_ a tarball unpacked
over it - undoubtedly everyone here would agree, including the NSA no
doubt and the [insert copyright agency of choice here]...

I'm sure this would not only make the OP feel better, but make us ALL
fell a whole _heap_ better :)

Fertilizer bombs may also be good for slashdot, for those who feel
_really_ bad about the latest /. JS updates. Dunno if some GPG
messaging would help... I hope you guys got the code.