[D-community-offtopic] sad but true, Linux sucks, a bit

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jan 15 17:22:27 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-15 at 16:53 +0000, Jarth Berilcosm wrote:
> I'm using a news-reader and could not find the off-topic mailinglist.

That is a good example how the cheap crap called computer nowadays is
misused, for laziness, carelessness, abyss of ignorance, to produce
other cheap crap.

> Most importantly this list is not an opinion. Almost every listed
> point has links to appropriate articles, threads and discussions

So it's nothing more than an opinion underpinned with some links,
instead of objectivity and hard research. It takes seconds to underpin
that all US presidents are shapeshifters, that there never was a
Holocaust (no not Godwin). I try to point out that you can underpin
every unreflected opinion by links.

There are only a few exceptions a computer is good for. The computer is
the most overvalued tool humans invented.

And again, I like computers, but I don't overvalue computers = more
satisfaction for me, than for you Jarth. Your disappointment is based on
wrong points of departures.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: d-community-offtopic at lists.alioth.debian.org