[D-community-offtopic] The most funniest + shortest flame war

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jan 31 13:04:09 UTC 2014

I wasn't involved, I only sent a comment, since my father was a gifted
boxer and if he still would live, he would have laughed about this fool.

It's impossible to controlled hurt somebody in a way that she/he need to
spent 4 years in hospital, IOW it's a murder threat with the hope not to
kill the person, resp. somebody is a loud-mouth without any skills about
martial arts.

It's worse to read the very short thread, good entertainment.

http://www.mail-archive.com/alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net/

Yes, I made at least one mistake, I misspelled "of course" and likely
one other mistake is to reply to such a thread, but I love to do it.

I guess it's the most funniest and shortest flame war I ever read.