A loser at ATT

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Sun Jun 8 10:01:47 UTC 2014

Hi Ralf,

On Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-06-08 at 05:58 +0000, Jerry Stuckle seemingly did not
> wrote: [snip]
>
> Jerry's address isn't (at)outlook.com, it's (at)attglobal.net.

I'm sad to see this as your only comment on that disgusting post (given the
context of debian-user@ in the last days).

I think this has nailed it for me to close this list (debian-offtopic) now. If
you want to have offtopic discussions, go to the next kindergarden, pub or
whatever you fancy, but I dont see the point of this alioth list anymore.

cheers,
	Holger