A loser at ATT

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jun 8 11:35:54 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-06-08 at 11:20 +0000, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> > From: ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
> > To: d-community-offtopic at lists.alioth.debian.org
> > Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 09:02:03 +0200
> > Subject: Re: A loser at ATT
> >
> > On Sun, 2014-06-08 at 05:58 +0000, Jerry Stuckle seemingly did not
> > wrote: [snip]
> >
> > Jerry's address isn't (at)outlook.com, it's (at)attglobal.net.
>
> I'm not aware of any rule here that says I can't use outlook.com or
> other free web-based email service.

I would ignore your mail, but since Holger is pissed off because I
didn't add a comment, I only once will feed you Troll.

You're not allowed to discredit somebody in that way on any mailing list
I know.

We are aware that you're not the Jerry Stuckle you pretend to be, since
some of us know each other for a very long time.

Some people at Debian user and I seriously tried to help Horatio. You
may be or not be Horatio, you might be somebody named Jerry Stuckle, but
you're definitively not the Jerry Stuckle you claim to be.

I don't will read any mail completely, where you do not apologize, so I
also won't reply to any of such mails ynamore. I only will read a mail
that starts with "... apologize ..." and that seems to be a real excuse.

Period!