Closing Debian OT mailing list

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:15:59 UTC 2014

On 06/08/2014 07:17 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Horatio Leragon shouldn't be the cause to close the list. If there
> should be other reasons for you Holger, to close the list, it would be
> good, if you mention those reasons, so we/I could take care about those
> other reasons.
>
> Btw. now I'm churning and will go off-line ASAP :(.

A bunch of us Ex-Ubuntu users have a true OT list where you can geek out
or speak your peace on just about anything:
To post to this group, send email to
rmspacedashrfspaceslash at googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rmspacedashrfspaceslash.

We have a good time, amongst some pretty sharp people. :) Ric