Closing Debian OT mailing list

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jun 9 06:55:11 UTC 2014

On 6/9/14, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/09/2014 12:11 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> On 6/9/14, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> A bunch of us Ex-Ubuntu users have a true OT list where you can geek out
>>> or speak your peace on just about anything:
>>> To post to this group, send email to
>>> rmspacedashrfspaceslash at googlegroups.com.
>>> Visit this group at
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/rmspacedashrfspaceslash.
>>>
>>> We have a good time, amongst some pretty sharp people. :) Ric
>>
>> Sounds good, thanks, but I get:

> Ah.. since it is a google group and what is said on the OT list pretty
> much stays on the list, you do have to join the nest of neer-do-wells.
> We have a no-drive-by rule. :) Ric

Thanks. Since the url you provided is not useful to me, please, what
is the url to join?

:)

As in, how do I join?

Cotton-woolians are welcome to their cotton wool. I shall much prefer
a list which respects adults, whilst kindly asking children to grow
up.

I don't see my style of posting being accepted much longer around
here, even on d-c-offtopic.

Thanks heaps, looking forward to joining :)
Zenaan