[Fwd: Re: A loser at ATT]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 9 13:42:20 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 00:53 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> Isn't it a criminal offence?

In civilized countries it is, so there's no need to comment the post of
the OP, unless you want to feed a Super-Troll. We only need to clarify
that somebody faked to be another person and I did this. Note, the real
Jerry wasn't aware about this post at Debian OT, so my guess was and
still is, that it needs clarification, but I've got no idea why and how
I should add a comment. Too funny, Holger contacted me off-list without
any insight, he said that I should accept the CoC or that I shouldn't
and he still is willing to close the list. Pff, I didn't offend the CoC,
Horatio did and I'm not aware, that excepted of this one mail from
Horatio, anybody else ever offended the CoC, at least not in such a
criminal way. Perhaps we should add to the CoC, that we need to be
holier than the pope and add superfluous comments to such crappy mails.

I can not confirm Andrei's claim that Holger is aware that Holger
hyperventilate over Horatio's mail. Horatio should be happy, he reached
what he wants to reach.

Such a trouble regarding to one mail, resp. regarding to two mails, if
you want to include my mail, that only mentions that this Jerry isn't
the real Jerry. This is ridiculous, funny and nothing else.

I wish the discussion about this would stop and people would calm down.
The discussion does cause more unneeded traffic, than the trolling did.