[solved][Fwd: unsubscribe]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 10 06:25:23 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 09:11 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Ma, 10 iun 14, 08:05:07, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >
> > My Alice and Rocketmail/Yahoo addresses sometimes suffer from high
> > bounce scores when using mailman mailing lists, OTOH there are no issues
> > at the moment, excepted of
> >
> > - I don't receive a password reminder, after requesting one
> > - I don't receive confirmation mails, after unsubscribing
>
> As far as I can tell at the moment your alice-dsl address is not
> subscribed, but it shows up under the name for the rocketmail address.

My bad, I seemingly switched from my default email account Alice to
Rocketmail when there where delivery issues in the past.

It works :).

"You, or someone posing as you, has requested a password reminder for
your membership on the mailing list" and btw. it's a password I tried,
but using the wrong mail address.

"Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list
D-community-offtopic

We have received a request from 85.182.16.151 for the removal of your
email address, "ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com" from the