[Fwd: unsubscribe]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jun 10 07:53:27 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 00:40 -0700, Bob Holtzman wrote:
> That's because once we have you, you're ours forever. Resistance is
> futile, or something like that.

Actually I couldn't unsubscribe, because I was an idiot. Perhaps I'm
still an idiot, time will show. Perhaps Debian OT is a psychiatric ward.
I thought all the others are idiots, but the thought that all others are
idiots is an indication that I'm the idiot.

“Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me” -
unknown origin