[Fwd: unsubscribe]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jun 11 08:22:02 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-06-11 at 10:04 +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness:
> > On 6/10/14, Jochen Spieker <ml at well-adjusted.de> wrote:
> >> Chris Bannister:

> >> Jesus, man, can you change the station? I've had a rough night, and I
> >> hate the fucking Eagles, man.
> >
> > Shit, you swore. Might get this list shut down man.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/quotes?item=qt0464783
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118715/quotes?item=qt0464796

Joel David Coen and Ethan Jesse Coen are some of the few exceptions for
making relatively good US movies. IMO Jim Jarmusch's way of US movie is
much more pleasant, take a look at e.g. "Ghost Dog" and compare it to
"Fargo".
Both are very good films, but "Ghost Dog" wins. I'm able to give other
examples ;).