Application for asylum

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue May 13 09:03:24 UTC 2014

The news report about the "Eurovision Song Contest" and they claim that
it's political, important for the European societies, because an musical
untalented transsexual won this "Schlager music" contest.

Punk rock was a political statement and already in the 70s early punk
rock bands, talented musicians, sometimes wear this kind of glam rock
outfit. The outfit has nothing to do with politics, it's entertainment.

What political statement is transported by "Schlager music" or by a glam
rock outfit?

The music is important. While I'm not a fan of the New York Dolls,
folks, you better listen to this and other punk/hard rock bands founded
in the 70s and if you like glam rock entertainment, take a look at bands
like the New Your Dolls.

I'm ashamed of Europe, assumed "Schlager music" piss of a completely
brain-dead transsexual should be important, should be a political
statement.

I need asylum outside of Europe. I can't stand the brain-dead folks
anymore.

This music crap is much more evil, than Microsoft and Apple are.