Application for asylum

Scott Ferguson scott.ferguson.debian.user at gmail.com
Wed May 14 02:50:15 UTC 2014

On 14/05/14 08:57, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 08:28:16PM +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>> I can't hum the tune of any previous Eurovision winners. I can't
>> even recall having previously heard the music of any entrants - let
>> alone winners (and that includes after the competition).
>
> Oh, come on!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest_1967
>
> Could even be considered topical. :)

I was wrong.
You are right.
Turns out there was a song that won the Eurovision that I have heard of.
I was about 9 at the time and it's one of the 3 songs I most dislike.

In light of which I've reassessed my original opinion of the Eurovision
Song contest. I no longer have no interest in the Eurovision Song
contest. Now I have less than no interest in the Eurovision Song Contest
and a some PTS.

Kind regards