Off-topic posting (was Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed May 21 12:07:26 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 12:30 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Consider to continue at
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/d-community-offtopic
> just to do those a favour, who guess those threads don't belong to
> Debian user, regardless of whether they're right or wrong.

Respect to Zenaan.

I noticed that he sent to the OT list, when I did some research
regarding to another topic, by reading the OT's list archive.

There are no winners or losers, there's nobody right or wrong. Savoir
faire makes everybody a winner.

Currently it looks like Zenaan talks to himself, so please follow
Zenaan's example instead of complaining that people write to Debian
user, when they should write to the OT list. You can Cc to the OPs. The
people annoyed by those threads, complain but do the same as the people
do, they complain about.