iptables, virtualbox and port forwarding

Andrei POPESCU andreimpopescu at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:29:22 UTC 2014

On Mi, 28 mai 14, 21:39:24, Chris Angelico wrote:

> It's off-topic for this list,

CC: and Reply-To: -offtopic, this time for real :(
Please disregard the other post

> but I would be very curious to know how
> much extra, on average, people would pay in order to get an IPv6
> netblock. Maybe it really isn't commercially important.

ISP: You can get a whole network block for just $AMOUNT per $PERIOD
Customer: I just want my internet to work, why would I need a whole
network block?
ISP: We are switching to this new generation internet which means all
customers will receive entire network blocks instead of a single address
Customer: Then, why do I need to pay extra?

Kind regards,
Andrei