Entangled monolith? [was: Re: GR proposed re: choice of init systems]

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:59:11 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Andrei POPESCU
<andreimpopescu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jo, 23 oct 14, 19:50:54, Joel Rees wrote:
>>
>> So, you aren't the Andrei Popescu associated with, among other things,
>>
>> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/  ?
>
> Nope. My name would translate to something like Andrew Smith, so I guess
> you can imagine there are quite a few other people with the same name.

Got that impression.

> Did get a few job offers due to this confusion though ;)

Heh. Job offers from mistaken dentities can be pretty scary. And the
funny thing is, they think they're going to get a good deal somehow.

Are you interested in learning programming?

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself.