OT: Our clothing kills - [Fwd: Unsere Kleidung ist tödlich]

Unknown Crewman unknown.crewman at rocketship.com
Mon Mar 2 15:07:45 UTC 2015

On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 07:48:25 +1100 Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> All of these (including "Occupy") have strong smacks of "ineffectual"
> all over them.

Yesno, some Occupy folks are people who joined other communities too
and they seriously attacked Scientology, PayPal and others.

I only agree that electioneering often is useless and chain of beacons
and Easter marches always are useless.

Btw. the 1% super-rich define "philanthrope" as somebody who does
everything to get much money and who's willing to spend some of that
money to help the poor. IOW a "philanthrope" is somebody who is rich,
that does mean that all those of us who aren't rich are misanthropes.
The super-rich slave-drive the poor and then they donate some of the
money they got by slave-driving the poor and at the same time they call
the poor indirectly them misanthropes.

Since I'm a German, I'm not allowed to name some of them, if I would do,
some people would call me an anti-Semite, so I just name somebody who
isn't a Jew. The philanthrope Gates foundation is investing in
Monsanto, IOW even Bill's philanthrope organization is a crime against
ethics.

Regards,
Ralf