OT: Our clothing kills - [Fwd: Unsere Kleidung ist tödlich]

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Mar 3 02:31:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 04:07:45PM +0100, Unknown Crewman wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2015 07:48:25 +1100 Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > All of these (including "Occupy") have strong smacks of "ineffectual"
> > all over them.
>
> Yesno, some Occupy folks are people who joined other communities too
> and they seriously attacked Scientology, PayPal and others.

Is that that strange outfit that Tom Cruze is involved with?

What do you mean by "seriously attacked"?

> I only agree that electioneering often is useless and chain of beacons
> and Easter marches always are useless.

What do you mean by useless? Probably 90% of what the human race does is
"useless"

> Btw. the 1% super-rich define "philanthrope" as somebody who does

Never heard of a philanthrope, I've only heard the term Philanthropist.

> everything to get much money and who's willing to spend some of that
> money to help the poor. IOW a "philanthrope" is somebody who is rich,

Well of course, to give money away you have to have enough to do so.

> that does mean that all those of us who aren't rich are misanthropes.

Of course not!

> Since I'm a German, I'm not allowed to name some of them, if I would do,
> some people would call me an anti-Semite, so I just name somebody who
> isn't a Jew.

Anyone who thinks that *just because* you're German you're an anti semite
is not worth listening to.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X