[D-m-team] FWD: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Thu Dec 6 05:07:01 UTC 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 06:22:39PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> I wonder why it didn't report the removals?

Because I ran import-ldap-fingerprints (and updated it to deal with
new DDs that had been DMs) before you uploaded it, so there weren't any
changes left to be made.

I think what I'll need to do instead is automate that so that when the
DD keyring gets updated, a mail goes to -project listing new DDs, reporting
something like:

$ dak import-keyring -L /srv/keyring.debian.org/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg
ajt
    Full name: Anthony Towns
    Linked key: C135F6A86D8F7D25F040E7B43B17BC742A4E3EAA (formerly belonging to dm:aj at azure.humbug.org.au)

That'd mean automatic reporting of new DDs in general.

Cheers,
aj