[D-m-team] best offer_keyrings

melody at dfpins.cn melody at dfpins.cn
Fri Nov 20 07:31:37 UTC 2009

Dear Manager,

 How are you?

I get your company  information via google.  And you are great in keyrings field and we know you may need some keyrings for your company and we hope we could do our best to help you. We Kunshan Dingfeng metal Crafts co.,ltd. is specialized in badges,coins,lapel pins,patches,keychains,keyrings,dogtags,tie pins,cufflinks and something like that promotional gifts.  We are factory not the middle one. So we can promise the lead time,unit price,mould cost and quality.You may link up with www.dfbadges.com

You can get the highest quality collectible products above in all shapes and sizes.We will design for you with no cost and provide for you with free samples also. You can image your image. If you do not have a concept, please do not fret. We can help with that also. Because every step of the way-from design to development,manufacturing to packaging- our resident artists and craftsmen make you look great.

Please check. Please mail me kelly at bafeiy.com , melody at dfpins.cn

And any questions, please let me know.

Waiting for your reply.

With all warm regards,
 KUNSHAN DINGFENG METAL CRAFTS CO.,LTD. (China)
               Melody Hong / Sales Manager
Tel: 86-512-5010-7618                               MOB: 86-(0)138-1295-3904
MSN,xueer4962 at 163.com                         Skype,melody4962
Website: www.dfbadges.com