[D-m-team] >>>>>>>>>>>>>13th Iran Med International Exhibition<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

info at iranmed.org info at iranmed.org
Wed Sep 16 17:05:03 UTC 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

We are delighted to announce Iran most prestigious Medical, Dental, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory Equipment and Healthcare Services, 13th Iran Med International Exhibition which is certainly a key event in medical and healthcare community. The event will be held on 11-14 June 2010 at Tehran International Permanent Fairground. We enjoy the widespread support of Iran Ministry of Health, Trade Promotion Organization and IIEC, member of UFI. Hereby to confirm, the annual investment budget of medical equipment and pharmaceutical field is estimated at 1.5 billion Dollars, while state universities and public hospitals have planned to spend their allocated budget during Iran Med 2010, and the value of different medical sectors is approximately 5 billion Dollars.

About 35,000 professionals, administrators, heads, doctors, deans and purchasing managers of public and private hospitals will visit the participation of around 700 national and international companies in 20,000 square meters of exhibition space. Accordingly it would be our pleasure to bilaterally cooperate with your company in order to have an opportunity to establish a prominent and efficient business relationship, joining Iran Med International Exhibition 2010.

In this regard please do not hesitate to visit Iran Med web site at www.iranmed.org or for more information contact us via email or phone.

Sincerely Yours

Reza Kompany

International Commercial Manager

Iran Med Organization

No.5, Zayandeh Roud St., Pardis Ave., Vanak Sq., Tehran, Iran

Tel/fax: (+9821) 88206720-2

E-mail: info at iranmed.org

Website: www.iranmed.org