[D-m-team] Almighty Blessing

Mrs. Aisha Umar aisha13 at onet.pl
Sun Apr 4 23:26:30 UTC 2010

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Assalamu Alaikum,

Although I have never seen you before but I believe that I am doing this for the sake of Islam. Through my prayers and fasting, I had a revelation to work with you by helping the organization. Though, this medium (internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains one of the fastest medium of communication.

I am Aisha Umar; I have a deposit but will not mention the value until I see your seriousness on your returning mail. I have decided to donate this fund to either an organization or devoted individual that will utilize this money the way I will instruct herein.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another organization or a devoted individual for this same purpose. Until I receive your reply on email: mrs.aishaumar at gmail.com

May Allah’s blessings be with you in all your daily endeavors, Ameen.
Aisha Umar Al-Mukhtar.