[D-m-team] Invitation

Benson Adebayo bensonadebayo at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:52:21 UTC 2010

I am Benson Adebayo Deputy Director of Finance and Administration in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria West Africa I head a five-Man tenders board in charge of contract awards and payment approvals.In the course of executing our duty we deliberately inflated some of the contracts for our personal benefits

.In the light of the above, my colleagues and i are willing and ready to transfer the total amount to your nominated account for safe keeping/Investment. Should you be interested in assisting us in this deal for our mutual financial benefits kindly get back to me upon receipt of this mail. Meanwhile,For your role your share is 30% of the transferred sum.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Benson  Adebayo