[D-m-team] From: Mr Ibrahim Harve (Urgent & Confidential)

Mr Ibrahim Harve mr.ibrahimharve00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:14:01 UTC 2010

From: Mr Ibrahim Harve (Urgent & Confidential)

Dear Friend.

My name is Mr Ibrahim Harve I am the Bill & Exchange manager Manager in (B.O.A) Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of $10.5m, (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.Should you be interested, please contact me  we can commence all arrangements and i will give you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following Information:
(1) Full names:........
(2) Private phone number:........
(3) Current residential address:........
(4) Occupation:...........
(5) Age and Sex:..........
(6)Passport Copy

Best Regard