[D-m-team] CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

kafado ali kafado.ali33 at sify.com
Fri Jan 8 17:36:35 UTC 2010

From Mr. Kafado Ali
Attn: Sir/ Madam,
CONFIDENTIALITY,

Although you might be apprehensive about my
email as we have not met before. My proposal in the tune of (USD 39.7M) THIRTY
FOUR POINT SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS. to bname is Mr. KAFADO ALI .Auditt officer,
Bank of Africa. Burkina Faso , I have a business e transferred to an offshore
account with your assistance.

This however is not mandatory nor will in
any manner compel you to honour against your will. I would like you to read and
consider the value I offer. Once the funds have  ,been transferred to your
nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of
60% for me40% for you. If you’re interested Please treat
this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following data’s:

                    I Need This
Data’s from you;

(Urgent)
==================