[D-m-team] GREETINGS MY GOOD FRIEND!!!

Barrister Williams Ogor johngbfvrreew at att.net
Fri Jun 25 04:25:33 UTC 2010

Sir/Madam,

I am Barrister Williams Ogor Attorney and associate to the former governor of the Delta State in Nigeria MR.JAMES IBORI.

The pertinent issue at hand is that I am in possession of lot of funds belonging to my client for investment purposes.It is quite unfortunate with his arrest it base on political witch hunt.

He was tried and discharged last year as a free man,but after the new government (President Good luck Jonathan) came in,he ordered the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to re-arrest him.

This is the reason why I am soliciting your assistance for the investment and safe keeping of these funds. The remuneration on this investment is very lucrative and negotiable as well.At this juncture your willingness to work with me is all I ask.Due to sudden arrest of my client in Dubai (U.A.E).

This transaction is risk free as no one except my client and I are aware of the existence of the funds and I would appreciate your keeping this whole transaction totally confidential.

see website: http://www.africanoiljournal.com/12-13-2007_exgovernor_james_ibori.htm

If you are willing and capable of handling a transaction of this magnitude please furnish me with your telephone numbers (mobile, home & office) for expedient communication.

while I can be contacted only on this Email: barrwillogor20 at yahoo.com

I await further reply from you.

Best Regards,
Barrister Williams Ogor.